Terms & Conditions
1.1 These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Closet Concierge c/o IFS Consultants Ltd, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ with email address email@example.com (the Supplier or us or we).
1.2 These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
2.1 Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
2.2 Commission means the percentage that the seller is liable for from the sale of their item. The percentage level is 35%, this includes all applicable taxes.
2.3 Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
2.4 Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
2.5 Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
2.6 Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
2.8 Website means our website https://closetconcierge.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
3.1 The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied. The packaging of the Goods may vary from that shown in images on the Website.
3.2 Although major flaws are detailed in our online description, some Goods due to the nature of being preloved/second-hand will have other less detectable flaws and show signs of wear. Please make sure to fully read the description and review photos before committing to buy. Or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide further measurements or photos of the Goods.
3.3 All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
3.4 We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.2 We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
5. BASIS OF SALE
5.1 The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
5.2 The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
5.3 A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
5.4 No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
5.5 If you wish to make a change to the Order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will let you know if the changes you require are possible. If it is possible to change the Order, then we will let you know about any possible changes and we will ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed with the change by email.
5.6 We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
6.1 The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
6.2 Prices and charges include VAT (if applicable) at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
6.3 You must pay through PayPal or other means available at the Website such as by credit or debit card and we can take payment immediately before delivery of the Goods.
7.1 The costs of delivery of Goods will be as displayed at the Website and are subject to change.
7.2 We endeavour to send the Goods out to you within one working day of your purchase. The delivery time will depend on your location; for the UK we send second class Signed For delivery.
7.3 If the delivery of the Goods is delayed by an event outside our control, such as a delay with the postage service, then we will contact you as soon as possible to keep you informed. We cannot be held liable for delays caused by such an event that is beyond our control. In severe circumstances where the Goods have legitimately gone missing (as confirmed by the postage service), we will contact you to arrange a refund.
7.4 If no one is available at your delivery address to accept the Goods and the package cannot be posted through your letterbox, the delivery company will leave you a note informing you of where you can collect the package or how to rearrange delivery.
7.5 If you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the package from a local depot or post office within the time frame specified by the courier then the Goods will be returned to us. We will endeavour to contact you and if the package is re-sent you will be charged for any applicable additional delivery charges.
7.6 The Goods will become your responsibility from the time the Goods are signed for at your choice of address to the point they are signed for and received by us in the event of a return.
8. RISK AND TITLE
8.1 Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are dispatched.
8.2 You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
9. WITHDRAWAL, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
9.1 We accept returns within 14 days. To request a refund, please email us at email@example.com to notify us of the return. You then have a further 14 days to return the Goods to us at your cost.
9.2 If you do not contact us in writing, by email, within 14 days of receipt of the Goods and/or fail to send the Goods back to us, signed for, after a further 14 days (a maximum of 28 days in total) then we no longer have a legal obligation to offer a refund.
9.3 The Goods are your responsibility until we receive them back. The cost of return postage is payable by yourself and it must be sent back using Royal Mail’s Recorded Delivery service.
9.4 Once we receive the Goods back and check the condition, we will refund you within 5 working days. Please note we can only accept returns of Goods that are unworn, in a re-saleable condition
9.5 This returns policy is in addition to the United Kingdom’s distance selling regulations and your statutory rights are not affected.
9.6 If the supply of the products is significantly delayed or have gone missing because of events outside our control you will be offered a full refund as soon as we have confirmation from Royal Mail.
9.7 Any goods returned to us without adhering to the rules above may not be re-accepted by us.
10. SUCCESSORS AND OUR SUB-CONTRACTORS
10.1 Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
11. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF EITHER PARTY
11.1 In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
11.1.1 the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
11.1.2 the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
12.1 Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
12.3 For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
12.3.1 ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
12.3.2 ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
12.3.3 ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
12.4 We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
12.5 Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
12.6 Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
12.6.1 we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
12.6.2 we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
12.6.3 we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
12.7 For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. EXCLUDING LIABILITY
13.1 The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
14. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COMPLAINTS
14.1 The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
14.2 Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14.3 We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Terms & Conditions Of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Closet Concierge, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by Closet Concierge and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Closet Concierge and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Closet Concierge, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Closet Concierge.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Closet Concierge or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Closet Concierge makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Closet Concierge is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Closet Concierge uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Closet Concierge accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Closet Concierge reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Closet Concierge accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Closet Concierge details
Closet Concierge of c/o IFS Consultants Ltd, 7-10 Chandos Street, London, W1G 9DQ operates the Website https://closetconcierge.co.uk.
You can contact Closet Concierge by email on email@example.com.